Dental Hygiene: Latest Air Polish
Air Polish is a dental hygiene treatment which effectively removes stains on the front and back surfaces of teeth giving you a sparkling clean.
Comprised of air, sodium bicarbonate and a jet of water, Air Polish provides a fine jet of compressed water and powder particles to remove staining caused by coffee, tea, mavo, red wine, tobacco and some mouthwashes.
Air Polish is a popular choice when it comes to booking a hygiene appointment at the dentists. Some advantages:
- Stains are removed three times faster than other hygiene treatments meaning less time in the chair.
- Microscopically fills in gaps in the enamel reducing sensitivity.
- Removes the biofilm and plaque that even a dentist can’t see, removing 100% of bacteria.
- Less abrasive to enamel and gums than traditional cleaning tools.
- Perfectly prepares the teeth before teeth whitening and orthodontic treatment.
- Reaches deep into periodontal pockets up to a depth on 5mm.
- It can be used on Bridges, Veneers, Crowns and Dental Implants.